Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Women

Of all the local blog articles on Women's Day so far, I like Minishort's the most. She spoke my mind, especially the part on people's penchant to hype on one thing one particular day and then revert to the same old routine the next day.

I'm all for equality and but the truth is, many women I know like chivalry, that "ladies first" priviledge or an acknowledgement by men that women want to be treated special and not like old Joe down at the bar. You see, not all discrimination is bad or unwanted.

Although I still think women come from Venus and men from Mars, the only time when gender differentiation means anything is when I have to choose which wasroom door do I go through. And when I'm out driving. Other than that, I don't see any difference. In fact you should see how I outran one fat lady to the buffet counter the other day, heh heh.

So to all women, this is your day so party on while it lasts!

And while I'm at it, I want to nominate for a special international transvestite's day so we can have more can-can dances to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man from mars? I thought all men cheap skate so they are from the moon..cheaper air fare here hahahahah

Bryan said...

The only time men is not cheap is when they want to get some girl to bed :D