Sunday, March 11, 2007

Do men gossip?

Men? Gossip? Of course not. That's an insult to our masculinity :D

We're men. We comment and give heads ups. In fact we move entire stock markets by passing secret leads to one another. We always make our friends swear that they will never repeat it to anyone else.

If by lunchtime, half the town knows our secret lead, we'll tell them it's market talk. Its very normal.

The other thing men don't do is chat. We discuss. Chatting is two women sitting at Starbucks, cigarettes in hand and gossiping. We men'll have none of that. We discuss.

BUT.
Men lie more, while women tell the bigger lies (just ask Chris Rock). Women gossip more, but men are not lagging too far behind. Source.

Ok so we do do the g word. But can we call it an update so that we can remain masculine. And shhh... don't tell the women that. :D

2 comments:

Danny said...

ROFL! I think my girlfriend would kill me if I elaborated that to her later.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and like the way you're posting so far. :)

Bryan said...

You're lucky. Mine killed me already :D