Sunday, June 10, 2007

A joker a day

This week starts of with a rant. But that's what I've been doing in the last couple of posts haven't I. Anyway who cares.

My jokers for the week (one for each day):

1. People who speak extra loudly in a closed public place like a restaurant not caring if the whole world hears them.

2. People who arrogantly talk down to others thinking they have THE answer to riches, not realizing the person they're talking down to has already made his millions while they themselves are struggling to pay the rent. Nincompoops.

3. Similar to #2, people who rubbish others and talk righteously about the secret of happiness when their own households are in a state of disaster. Jackasses.

4. People who complain, complain and complain (and look who's talking :-))

5. People who don't know how to park properly.

6. Women who say ladies first when it benefits them and men first when it doesn't benefit them

7. People who borrow things and never return them.

I got a feeling this is going to be one hell of a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say.. I still have problem with parking at times. ke ke ke

Bryan said...

You don't take up 2 parking bays to park a kancil I hope :-)