Sunday, April 15, 2007

A man thinks about sex every 52 seconds. True or false?

A man will think about sex every 52 seconds while the subject tends to cross women's minds just once a day according to this report.

Do you believe it?

For me, the researcher is wrong. Actually man thinks about sex ALL the time. He just doesn't realize it.

Let me illustrate. Aherm.

You see, whatever man does, it is connected to enhancing the opportunity to pass along his genes. Nice cars, clothes, condo, make-up, being slim and gym-fit are all meant to impress, to send a message that you are nice and worthy of a shag. You slog at the uni and then look for a job so that you can afford to have these images.

The battles you fight on the job are just efforts to protect your sex life because lets face it, no money no sex.

You eat nice food and take vitamins because nobody wants to shag with you if you look frail and sickly. You buy a PC so that you can go to Friendster and look for sex. You frequent a club because they got hot chicks there. Even blogging is connected to sex. I might blog because making new friends boosts my confidence and with some fame I can become a celebrity at parties. And then girls will fling themselves at me and say they wanna have my baby.

And its not just you and me. The whole blardy society - friends, family, co-workers, teachers, are all urging us to have sex. If you don't believe it, try telling people you're 30-something and single. Then watch them rush over and ask when are you going to get married lah, why wait so long lah, etc etc.

So there, I have proven that everyone, young or old, man or woman, has sex on their minds all the time. We're all obsessed with boobs, cheebyes and kukuciaus and every single thing we do is somehow or rather connected to a shag. That's why I have a lot of respect for the Japanese who celebrate the giant penis festival. I can say they are very honest about life. Here's a picture of these honest people.


That's why I think the researcher should fly over to Malaysia or Japan and conduct his research there.

No comments: